Monday, June 24, 2013

New York City - Day 2,










Our second day in New York was probably the craziest but also the best. We started off at the MoMa to look at some art. We then headed to meet up with some friends and saw the best drag show ever by two lovely ladies from Haus of Mimosa. (Pictures from the Moma and show will be up on my Facebook.) It was about 1 when we got there and found out that mimosas were unlimited for $20 so with the help of my dad I believe we went through 7 pitchers and had a great buzz by 4pm.

After that and waiting out the rain, dad and I took our tipsy butts and went on a little shopping spree. I took him to H&M and picked out about 5 outfits that all looked great. After that we went back to the hotel and got ready in a snap for dinner. Dinner was amazing, we met up with dads friends from Vancouver. We went to this amazing restaurant and apparently an episode Sex in the City was filmed there. We then headed back to our hotel room and hit the bar and boy was that a great time.

A Beautiful Maybe,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! Follow me and come back soon!! <3