Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bring On 2013,


2012 was a crazy year I have to say but I still don’t regret a thing. I lost some people I loved whether to death or just faded time and growing apart. When I look back I have to say I did a lot for myself this year and I definitely accomplished so much I never thought I could. I finally got into a school that I love and feel like I really belong. I moved out and got my own place. I had some ups and downs and sadly lost my Grandma who I love very much. I didn’t quit do everything on my 2012 resolution list but I feel as a whole and for myself I did a pretty good job. I’m finally over someone who I really loved and cared for, It may have taken a whole year but I think I did a pretty good job dealing with it.

This year I will be turning 21 years old, which I find crazy, time is just flying past me. I’m going to focus on the future and what life has in store for me. I’m not going to let the little things bother me and I’m not going to dwell on the past. I’m also not going to let people hold me back and only let the people who truly love and care for me in my life. 

I went into the New Year with a cold but with one true friend who I love and cherish. I didn’t have a crazy drunk night or party hard at all. I took it easy, spent it laughing and with a few new friendly faces along with a great friend and I like to think that’s how this year will be. 

2013 Resolutions:
Start and stick to my 365 photos a day project.
Pass my first year of university.
More photo shoots.
Go to New York.
Draw and paint more.
Stick to a good schedule and be healthier.
Go to yoga at least once a week.
Post on my blog regularly.
Buy a bike and ride it to school and work in the summer.
Maybe find love… 

Cheers to the New Year and may it bring happiness and strength to all.
A Beautiful Maybe, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! Follow me and come back soon!! <3