Sunday, September 30, 2012

One Year,

Update:
I cant believe its been a whole year. I have to admit that I suck at updating this lately. Im so sorry to everyone who tunes in to see what I'm up too. School has been crazy busy. Lots of homework and projects to do and work on. Also been packing and getting ready to move. Two weeks yesterday that I will be in my very own place. So excited to decorate and have my own space.

Yesterday was the ALS walk in London. My team raised over $2000 and I just wanted to say thank you sooo much to everyone who joined in for the walk and also a big thanks to everyone who donated to the cause. Next year will be even better!

Here are a bunch of pictures that I have taken over the past couple weeks of school. Most from my phone so not the best quality.


Face 2 Face - O-Days!







My First Tie Dye Shirt - O-Days!
( Id like to add that this got stolen and I am still very upset!!)


O-Days!


A Saturday Night - Water Colours


A Saturday Night - Water Colours


A Saturday Night - Water Colours

A Beautiful Maybe, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! Follow me and come back soon!! <3