Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Buttons & Zippers,




Couple pictures from fabric shopping last week. Making a cute maxi dress out of the last two fabrics. Almost done!! Pictures will be up soon.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. So busy with getting portfolios done. Thank you so much to everyone who has been visiting! I have 40 followers and I am over the moon with excitement! I have only been doing this for a couple months and never thought anyone would actually visit my blog. Thanks so much everyone!! Means a lot so keep visiting and I will keep up the posts.

Went to the gym again tonight. Boy am I pooped! Also did some shopping and got a bunch of new blouses for work. Ill be taking pictures tomorrow to share with everyone, so keep an eye out!!

A Beautiful Maybe, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! Follow me and come back soon!! <3