Sunday, December 18, 2011

All In A Days Work,





I have so many pictures of the sky but every day is a new story. Can you believe that these were all taken in the same day. I work on the 19th floor downtown Toronto and I get to see this every day before I leave. The colour change is incredible and how fast it changes is just well picture perfect in my eyes!

This weekend has been crazy for me. I was away visiting family for the holidays and had such an amazing time. I will post so pictures hopefully tomorrow. Great times hanging out till 3am with everyone playing Wii and having a dance off in the kitchen. Best family ever hands down. Love every single one of you! Thanks for such an enjoyable weekend. xo
A Beautiful Maybe, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! Follow me and come back soon!! <3