Friday, November 11, 2011

Back From Paradise



What an amazing trip. Back at home now to a cold November like always. Im just happy there isn't any snow yet in Toronto. The trip was amazing! So many pictures to go through, memories to remember and new friends to keep in touch with. I don't think it could have gone any better... well unless it didn't end and I got to continue the hot heat and sandy beaches. But I'm happy to be back home to my Maycee girl. The next couple of weeks are probably gonna be a bit crazy with going through pictures and editing and sending to everyone. And its also back to work on Monday, but I still have the weekend to relax and chill a bit. Lots of laundry to do thats for sure.

Also today is 11.11.11 and its actually almost 11:11pm right now. I just wanted to show my respects and say Thank you to all who have fought. Not only am I grateful for what I have but I am so happy to live where I do and to have the freedom and life I have as well. And I think I speak for many when I say that so Thank you! <3
A Beautiful Maybe, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! Follow me and come back soon!! <3