Monday, October 3, 2011

Washington DC

 
Local News Paper
 Subway
Mailbox
On a Walk
 Frozen Yogert
White House
Washington Monument
Squirrel
Tour Bus
American Flag
Old Streets
T-Rex
Two Cute Girls Enjoying the Museum 
Totem Pole
Gem
Stairs
Capitol
Capitol
Capitol
Fall is here
Air and Space Museum
Air in the Garden
Pecan Bun
Hotel Magazines

Washington was amazing. The flight down was short and sweet but the weather was quite chilly. I was bundled up the entire time. But that did stop us! Brian and I went to a couple museums as you can see. I was so fascinated with the Dinosaurs and Gems at the Natural History Museum. We did lots of walking and picture taking too. I also got to see the White House and the Washington Monument. We went to the Air and Space Museum and then enjoyed some lovely shopping on the way back to the hotel. 

I'm so grateful that I had the chance to go on this trip with my friend Brian. We both really needed a nice get away we really did enjoy every minute of it. From boy seeking and picture taking, to laughing our butts off at the silly things we do. 

I can't wait for the next spontaneous get away!

A Beautiful Maybe, <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love! Follow me and come back soon!! <3